A Facial is a skin care treatment designed to rejuvenate, improve, and in many cases, correct skin conditions. In addition, facials help maintain the health and integrity of the skin, while slowing down the aging process.
Benefits of Facial Treatments:
– Helps clear up blemishes and acne breakouts
– Exfoliates dead skin cells
– Deep Cleanses the skin (pores)
– Balances the skin by stimulating metabolism and function
– Treats conditions such as rosacea, excess oil, puffiness, dryness and dehydration
– Slows down, and in some cases, reverses premature aging
If any of the following apply to you… CHECK WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN FIRST BEFORE RECEIVING A FACIAL TREATMENT
– Accutane or any other acne medication (oral or topical)
– Allergies to ingredients/products
– Medical conditions- including pregnancy- check with your OB
– Skin Disorders and/or conditions
– Contagious diseases and Autoimmune disorders
* Contraindications to treatment means that any past or present condition(s) may be exacerbated by stimulation and/or product application.
Along with the physical benefits, facial treatments offer huge benefits to our mental well-being. The effects of touch, relaxation, and massage therapy are proven effective in stress reduction, anti-depression, healing, and a nice recharge to our ‘batteries’- for overall energy and rejuvenation.
We have come a long way! Thanks to advancements in the field of aesthetics, product development, and the evolution of techniques and services, skin care treatments can be completely tailored to meet and even exceed our goals and expectations.